The Testament Of A Narcissistic Man



Like all NPC's, they believe endlessly that "People treat you the way you are allowed to be treated", and you can basically see that he like all the other NPC's also see kindness or decency as a "weakness", as NPC's see nothing outside of their biological, animalistic and chemically influenced instincts.

He does mention about the whole "self-preservation" attribute early on in the video which All NPC's use when initiating contact or interaction with another person, and this fact alone proves how much of losers NPC's really are.

Another common trait NPC's always try to convey, is that the negative attribute about someone, such as the fact of them taking advantage of someone, they will want to always insist that they are not "evil" when in fact, evil is exactly that.

Evil basically is a lack of empathy.

When someone interacts with me, from my perspective, I take a look at what I am working with and have a neutral approach and I like to allow the chips to fall where they may and for things to take their course, including the opinion I will form on them.

I am not so concerned or obsessed about my "self-preservation" because I know how to take care of myself, and also have the resources I need, and don't need to be such a petty person and worry about such petty, superficial things like this jaboogie illustrates. Also a typical gym-goer.

Doesn't surprise me one bit, since he represents the typical arrogance and inferiority of any typical French person. They are reputable for being assholes and snobs.

Always remember, there was a reason why we Germans had constantly needed to defeat the French. It's a need!

The French are an Effeminate Nation, and this guy absolutely proves this Effeminate Character.

He also admits to being a former "gymcel" in another video, basically where he confesses the truth about going to the gym, but yet portrays himself as not still being one, since he still does go to the gym regularly. I had made a suggestion for Sv3rige / Goatis to do a review on him for the gymcel video, we will see if it eventually gets published, since I am interesting in his take on this Meathead.

He's also never been in a physical fight before. If he's even telling the truth, but I'm willing to bet with how much of a coward he clearly is.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All Women Who Prioritize Their Own Safety Are Parasites, Without Exception

25 Minute Compilation of Toxic Women At The Gym

Great New Videos by Goatis on Telegram