Even The Devil Sometimes Speaks The Truth...

 


I don't post this video with the intention of defending Keira in her talking points, because like nearly all Women, she is also an actor and out for her own interests, and it is clear that the only reason she is disturbed by this is because it threatens her own position or anyone in the "Female Gender" with the notion that they may have to do Manual Labor someday...

But the reason I'm posting it, is because even she cannot help but to admit the fact that Women literally are trying to eliminate Men from every arena of society and do want Men "extinct", and cannot respect or accept a Man who has anything for himself, even while "simultaneously" still somehow wanting that Man as a provider.

This is why I possess an all-consuming hatred for Women and the Female Gender altogether.

More Men should wisen up and also start Hating Them. We are in a Gender War, and the Women consciously know it while the Men want to deny and overlook it.

Women absolutely DO want to take everything away from Men, even when they have nothing to do with you as a Man. They want all your monies, houses, cars, any trinkets or possessions, and cannot stand at the sight of seeing a Man who's happy.

I'll say it time and time again, if I had the logistics, weapons, ammunition, fuel and all equipment I'd ever need, I'd exterminate The Female Gender.

I'd even be willing to endure a totally sexless rest of my life without any eye candy to look at in my daily routines, and even the nasty scent of their putrid toxic bodies to have peace in this world without Women.

That's how much I can't stand them and would prefer to have them all eliminated, because they destroy everything and they make this world a hellish place to exist now. They offer no benefit or harmony to a Man's life or Society at large. They are a pest!

I have no respect for it, and it's stupid, and if my own words are never convincing enough for you to understand why Women should not be respected and that they are basically asking to be ravaged like the Jews, then Keira's words should spell it out enough for you.

Women as people, absolutely SUCK. They are dog shit, including Keira...

Keira just has her panties in a bunch because her own "piece of the pie" is being threatened, one that she has yet to get her hands on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Women Who Prioritize Their Own Safety Are Parasites, Without Exception

25 Minute Compilation of Toxic Women At The Gym

Great New Videos by Goatis on Telegram