Once Again, I Got "Dropped Off" Today Far Away From My Stair Ledge After A Grocery Haul

I'm really getting fucking tired of this bullshit, and it absolutely has to be the vaccine these dumbasses have taken. Otherwise, can people really be this stupid?

Since at least the beginning of this year, almost every random driver I get assigned, does NOT drop me off where the intended spot that makes absolute logical sense to park in front of!

What I notice about these "specimens", is the more you try to clarify something or point to something, they go further away from it and make it even worse!

When I tell them "Right", they go "Left" or think the opposite.

This issue is apparently becoming more problematic, every time, with a total lack of common sense.

If I point to my location, and explain that I am bringing in the groceries and want to unload them onto the steps, why would you choose to drive down further, or go across the street?

As I explained the situation more, this lady then wanted to park illegally on the wrong side of the road at the house across the street!

Then after clarifying NO NO NO, she then wants to drive further down the road!

She was all prepared to "gun it" down the road!

How much of a fucking moron can you be, seriously!?

I then had to settle for her still being unnecessarily about 15 feet away from berth area where the stairs are, and in addition to that, she parked straight in the middle of the road, blocking any potential road traffic.

I just can't for the life of me understand this nonsense...

This has been habitually every single driver I have had this year, and it seems to be only getting worse, I have never experienced an issue with this in my life for many years with random drivers, not even once!

At worst, they would maybe slightly pass the house and back up if they didn't catch my explanation in time, but they all had the sense of where I would be bringing in the items.

It's not just Women doing it either, it's the Men also. The last 2 drivers before her on trips, they are all doing the same thing, fucking retards.

I'd like to see how these people actually live, where do they live, and how they unload groceries!?

Like WTF!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Women Who Prioritize Their Own Safety Are Parasites, Without Exception

25 Minute Compilation of Toxic Women At The Gym

Great New Videos by Goatis on Telegram